Lightweight, warm and water repellent, the Snugpak Original Sleeka Jacket is a versatile, high performance, mid-layer jacket for a wide range of outdoor activities.
Capable of keeping you protected in extreme temperatures down to -10ºC, this jacket is filled with Softie Premier, lightweight synthetic insulation that retains heat even if wet.
The Sleeka is soft to the touch and less bulky than standard insulation, so it won’t take up too much room in your bag when packed in the included compression sack.
Windproof, water-repellant & breathable
The Sleeka jacket is constructed with Paratex Light fabric on its inner and outer shells. Tough and tear-resistant, this lightweight material is very windproof and water-repellent while remaining breathable to help keep you comfortable.
The jacket also offers excellent wicking properties to effectively draw moisture away from your body so you don’t feel clammy.
Made in the UK, this high-quality mid-layer jacket is a practical bestseller that is suitable to be used for everything from expeditions to popping out to the shops.
- Temperature Rating: Comfort -5°C / Extreme -10°C
- Outer Fabric: Paratex Light
- Inner Fabric: Paratex Light
- Filling: Softie Premier
- Weight: 820-1140g (depending on size)
- Softie Premier insulated for softness, warmth and comfort
- Breathable with moisture wicking properties
- Compression stuff sack included
- Made in the UK
- Sizes: S / M / L / XL / XXL
- Colour: Olive