Offering three bags in one, the versatile and practical 70-litre Snugpak Rocketpak Rucksack can be used as an expedition pack or converted into a 30-litre daysack.
The Rocketpak also features two removable 15-litre rocket pouches. These pouches can be used with a PLCE system or the Snugpak yoke to form a useful 30-litre daysack, providing excellent flexibility.
Constructed from heavy-duty 500D nylon and weighing just 2kg the Rocketpak is compatible with hydration systems for ease on the go.
Comfortable to carry
Large enough to carry everything you need for long trips, the Snugpak Rocketpak has been designed for comfort on expeditions with a padded, air permeable section at the back to help limit sweating and for ease of carrying.
The contoured straps also feature plenty of padding and are faced with fabric that is designed to effectively wick moisture away, again helping to prevent a build-up of perspiration that can lead to soreness and fatigue.
- 70 litres capacity
- 2 removable 15-litre pouches
- Pouches can be used with issued PLCE system or Snugpak yoke to form a 30-litre daysack
- Top zipped compartment
- Padded breathable back system for protection and comfort over long periods
- Padded contoured chest straps also with moisture wicking material
- Compatible with hydration systems
- Material: 500 Denier heavy-duty nylon
- Size: 67 x 43 cm
- Weight: 2240g
- Colour: Olive Green