The Snugpak® Scorpion 3™ is a sleek angled compact three-person tent. It is a ‘Fly-First’ pitch tent that allows a quick and easy set-up with an opposing pole design, that keeps condensation build-up to a minimum. The inner tent is made of a No-See-Um Mesh Mosquito Net to keep out bugs, snakes, etc.
The Scorpion 3™ will shelter you from the worst four-season weather, with a 5000mm hydrostatic head (HH) polyurethane (PU) coated flysheet, with taped seams. The Scorpion 3™ has an impressive sleeping space, measuring 220cm/87” long and 110cm/43” wide, creating ample room for three people in a top-toe sleeping arrangement with an additional spacious front porch for extra storage. In an emergency, there is enough space to accommodate up to six people sitting down.
The sleek angled profile of the Scorpion 3™ tent packs down small with a light trail weight of 6.4lbs / 2.9kg Using tried and tested lightweight DAC® aluminium poles, it does not take up valuable space in your pack, making it an ideal choice when light weight and small pack size are essential.
The Scorpion 3™ is a true tried and tested favourite of mountaineers, climbers, campers & military personnel that protects you all year round from severe weather conditions.
- Pack Weight: 3.4kg / 7.5lbs
- Trail Weight: 2.93kg / 6.46lbs (Fly, Poles & Inner Tent)
- Packsize: 43cm x 21cm / 17" x 8"
- Pitch type: fly-first
- Flysheet: 210t 100% polyester ripstop with (5000mm HH) waterproof polyurethane coating
- Inner tent: 190t 100% nylon inner fabric, with a 50D polyester No-See-Um-Mesh
- No-See-Um Netting 1600 holes per square inch
- Groundsheet: 190t 100% nylon with (5000mm HH) waterproof polyurethane coating
- DAC® Featherlite NSL® Anodised Aluminium Poles with pressfit connectors, 100% aluminium
- Colours Available: Olive
- Origin: Imported
- Waterproof Taped Seams
- Doors: Single-point front entry with ample porch
- Vents: 3 mesh vents
- Ten Mesh Internal Pockets for equipment and head-end hanging loop (5 on each side)
- Supplied with 18 Lightweight Alloy Y-Stakes (16 + 2 spare stakes)
- Flame Retardant
- Supplied with a Compression Storage Bag
Supplied with a Basic Repair Kit
(no glue included)